DMT Proscreen 106 inch 16:9 manual
As DMT's projector screens are operated manually by means of a spring mechanism, they don't require electricity. The Proscreen series by DMT mainly focuses on functionality.
Because this projector screen has a diagonal of 106 inches, it's big enough for many different applications. The screen features a new structure that's made of a single piece of aluminium alloy, giving the screen a basic yet neat design. This new structure makes sure the screen is more stable and that it functions at its best. The screen's viewing angle is 160 degrees at a gain of 1.0.
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 15.0 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 280.0 x 21.0 x 15.0 cm
- projector screen 16:9
- diagonal: 106 inches (269.2 cm)
- manually operated
- viewing angle: 160 degrees
- viewing distance: 7.7 x 4.3 ft (2,340 x 1,320 mm)
- screen dimensions: 8.2 x 6.5 ft (2,508 x 1,973 m) (W x H)
- weight: 26 lbs (11 kg)
- gain: 1.0