DMT Proscreen 120 inches 16:9 electric
DMT have released a series of electrically operated Proscreen projector screens that deliver a great performance in practically any situation. The projector screens have an integrated control system that consists of an in-line switch, a remote control, a 12-volt trigger, RS232, and an external infrared receiver.
Because this projector screen has a diagonal of 120 inches, it's big enough for a wide range of applications. The screen features a new structure that's made of a single piece of aluminium alloy, giving the screen a basic yet neat design. This new structure makes sure the screen is more stable and that it functions at its best. The screen's viewing angle is 160 degrees at a gain of 1.0.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 21.9 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 3.2 x 0.2 x 0.2 cm
- projector screen 16:9
- diagonal: 120 inches (304.8 cm)
- electrically operated
- viewing angle: 160 degrees
- screen dimensions: 9.2 x 6.6 ft (2.8 x 2 m) (W x H)
- weight: 38.8 lbs (17.6 kg)
- gain: 1.0