Pioneer DAS-DGC020R digital mono RCA-RCA cable 2 metres
You may have the best mixers, processors and audio equipment, but without the right cabling the sound quality will still be average. For that reason Pioneer have developed this DAS-DGC020R digital mono RCA cable for professional DJs and producers. Optimise every audio connection in your DJ booth or studio with this high-quality RCA audio cable by Pioneer.
DAS-DGC020R: an interference-proof and crystal clear signal
The specially braided shielding of the cable prevents any interference from nearby electrical sources, while the exterior cable net filters out any noise caused by adjacent cables. The result is a crystal clear and interference-proof audio signal with an excellent response from low, mid and high-range frequencies. Choose the Pioneer DAS-DGC020R digital mono RCA-RCA cable for a natural sound.
Ultra-flexible cable and solid connectors
The DAS-DGC020R is fitted with high-grade gold-plated RCA plugs with a special Collet chuck. These screw-type plugs allow for secure, tight connections that won't come undone by vibrations. A solid, safe and reliable connection is guaranteed at all times. Thanks to the ultra-flexible, neoprene rubber sheathing any unnecessary pressure on the connectors is prevented. It also allows for more flexible cable arrangements. A sturdy cable net protects the outer sheathing from damage.
- Right-angled connector no
- Length 2.00 m
- Male/female male - male
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 500 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 29.0 x 24.0 x 5.0 cm
- digital mono RCA cable (coax)
- length: 2 metres
- code: 6N-CU (99,9999%), 1 core with shielding
- exterior diameter: 5.1 mm
- conductor: annealed copper wire with tin 1/0.60 mm (shielding: 24/6/0.1 mm)
- connectors: RCA, brass + black nickel and gold plate, φ13.5 mm x 51 mm
- outer sheathing: neoprene + cable net for additional protection against damage
- terminal: brass + gold plate
- characteristic impedance: 75Ω
- manufactured in Japan