Olympus ME-12 microphone for DS-2300, DS-2 and VN series
The Olympus ME-12 allows you to record your speech in a more directional fashion. This plug-in microphone reduces the present ambient noise - just plug the ME12 into the microphone input of your voice recorder and your sound recordings in busy environments will sound a lot better. The accuracy of transcriptions of speech recognition software will also be improved significantly.
- Microphone sensitivity (dBV/PA) -68
- Maximum frequency 5 - 9.9 kHz
- Minimum frequency 150 - 249 Hz
- Polar pattern cardioid
- Type of audio connector jack 3.5 mm TS
- Recorder microphone type lavalier / inteview
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 17.5 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 4.0 x 1.0 x 5.0 cm
- sensitivity: -68 dB
- frequency response: 200 Hz - 5,000 kHz.
- connector: 3.5mm jack plug
- fit for all speech recorders that use the DSS file format
Olympus ME-12 (2x)