Zoom EXH-6 XLR-TRS combo capsule for Zoom H5 and H6h
If you own a Zoom H5 or H6 microphone, you'll be aware that these recorders have a modular setup. In other words, they come with interchangeable microphone capsules. The Zoom H6 is supplied with X/Y and mid-side microphone capsules. This Zoom EXH-6 XLR-TRS combo capsule for Zoom H5/H6 handheld recorder is an additional accessory that is available separately. It turns your Zoom H6 into a six-channel recorder with XLR/TRS inputs.
Characteristics of the EXH-6
The EXH-6 provides you with two additional inputs, suitable for jack and XLR cables, each with its own 5-volt preamplifier. These high-grade preamps guarantee minimal distortion, even at high volumes. A -20dB pad switch is also provided for each input. Connect the EXH-6 to your recorder and you're able to record up to six external signals simultaneously - pretty impressive for such a small device!
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: the EXH-6 does not supply phantom power.
- Microphone sensitivity (dBV/PA) not applicable
- Maximum frequency not applicable
- Minimum frequency not applicable
- Polar pattern not applicable
- Type of audio connector not applicable
- Recorder microphone type other
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 500 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 10.0 x 10.0 x 9.0 cm
- dual XLR/TRS combo capsule
- suited for Zoom H5 and H6 handheld recorders
- two 5V preamplifiers
- two -20dB pads
- colour: grey
The newest addition to Zoom's F series is called the F1. This little recorder is easy to use and captures sound in uncompromising quality. It's available as a bundle in the form of the F1-SP and F1-LP and can also be combined with the XYH-6, MSH-6 and SSH-6 microphones.Read more...