JB systems M-Star grating laser
Grating technology is becoming more and more popular, because it is a relatively cheap way to project a great number of leaser beams into a room, creating a nice lounge effect. This M-Star laser is a fine example. It splits the beams of its red 100mW and green 40mW laser diodes and projects hundreds of copies into space, creating a room-filling effect. The beams rotate either slowly or fast and change colour.
The compact housing of the M-Star easily blends into any environment. Due to the special bracket, the laser can easily be mounted or suspended. The bracket can be partially replaced by a G hook, so it is also suited for mobile applications. The M-Star laser can be controlled from a distance by means of an accessory remote control, which also enables you to activate the sound-controlled mode. Project a sea of laser beams onto your wall, ceiling or dance floor!
This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 300 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 7.0 x 16.0 x 19.0 cm
- grating laser
- projects hundreds of patterns onto the dance floor, wall or ceiling
- 40 mW green 532nm laser diode
- 100 mW red 650nm laser diode
- slow or ultra-fast variations and movements
- no strong laser beams due to grating technology
- space-filling effect
- colour changes due to blanking technology
- equipped with a power adapter
- in accordance with EN/IEC 60825-1 Ed2, 2007-03 standard for laser security
- keylock prevents accidental activation of functions
- dimensions: 117 x 92 x 46 mm
- weight: 0.35 kg