Briteq Firmware Updater
Briteq's Firmware Updater is designed to equip Briteq and JB systems light fixtures with the latest firmware easily. The clever design of the interface allows for quick an easy updates. Simply connect the Firmware Updater to the DMX chain that runs through all of your light effects. Select the devices you'd like to update and provide them with the latest firmware.
Other features of the Firmware Updater
The Firmware Updater isn't just an interface for firmware updates, it can do much more than that. For one, it allows you to give compatible equipment the right DMX address from a distance, so you can easily set up fixtures that are out of your reach and control their functions via the interface. Additionally, the interface functions as a simple 512-channel DMX controller for test sequences or fixed setups.
The Firmware Updater is compatible with most JB Systems and Briteq fixtures. Due to continuous upgrading and new products, it is advisable to have the latest software versions. The software can be downloaded from the Beglec website.
Tips or comments about this product
visit the Beglec website for software updates
The weight and dimensions include packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 100 gr
- firmware update interface
- made to update Briteq and JB Systems intelligent lighting equipment
- one or several similar devices can be updated with new firmware simultaneously
- firmware update for all fixtures in the DMX chain
- Windows update software included, the latest version can be downloaded from the Beglec website
- suitable for Windows XP, Vista, 7
- interface can also be used as a simple DMX-512 controller to run tests
- interface can also be used to address fixtures from a distance
- USB-powered, no external power needed.
- interface status indicator LED
- easy to incorporate into fixed setups so that the light jockey can always run updates
- manageable size, suitable for mobile setups