Laserworld ES-400RGB DMX laser
Laserworld has finally done it! For the many people out there who don't want to carry an extra laptop, or simply find the ILDA to laborious to work with, Laserworld has come up with an affordable RGB laser with easy peasy DMX control, giving you fluid light shows. The ES-400RGB features high-quality 30kpps scanners, for razor-sharp projection of tunnels, fans, and simple patterns. It’s the ideal laser for those who want that little bit extra.
Features of the ES-400RGB laser
Laserworld's Evolution Scan series feature high-quality scan sets. The ES-400RGB features high-quality 30kpps scanners providing razor-sharp projection. The positioning of the laser diodes enable you to create all kinds of tunnels, patterns and figures in multiple colours. The 150mW blue, 100mW red, and 50mW green laser diodes create bright laser beams that are ideal for medium-sized rooms.
Using the RGB laser
Get the most out of the ES-400RGB by using the DMX-controlled mode, which will give you control over all of the colours, figures, and the manipulation of preset patterns like rotation or mirroring. Is this a bit too much? Feel free to use the sound-controlled or automatic modes. Combine this RGB laser with a smoke machine, to enhance the effect of the laser beams and create amazing effects!Warranty period
This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 3.9 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 32.0 x 31.0 x 20.0 cm
- 300mW RGB laser
- air-cooled laser diode
- class 3B laser
- 150mW blue laser diode, 445 nm
- 50mW green laser diode, 532 nm
- 100 mW red laser diode, 650 nm
- sound-controlled, automatic, or DMX working mode
- scan set: 30 kpps (at 4 degrees C)
- scanner angle: approximately 30 degrees maximum
- beam diameter: 3mm/2 mRad
- approx 50 preset patterns
- power consumption: 30 watts
- A power cable and manual are included.
- laser safety: IEC 60825-1 protocol
- dimensions: 235 x 255 x 100 mm
- weight: 3.9 kg