Showtec Galactic FX RGB-620 laser
Neat laser beams and extensive projections - it is all possible with the Showtec Galactic FX RGB-620 laser. This laser is so extensive that even an ILDA controller is not enough to fully operate it. The Galactic RGB-620 makes use of an extra effects wheel that is positioned in front of the regular scanner set. It lets the unit create special 3D, Mood, Polar and Burst effects. This wheel is not supported by ILDA, which is why you need to go for full control by using an additional 2 DMX channels.
Galactic FX RGB-620 laser: an awesome lighting show
The Galactic RGB-620 is equipped with three laser diodes. A red, green and blue laser diode let you create the endless array of colours. These are converted into wonderful projections by two ultra-fast scanners. The before-mentioned effects wheel allows for special 3D effects and motions. This laser can be operated via DMX as well as ILDA. When using ILDA, you should take into account that you need an additional DMX controller to control the effects wheel.
Applications of the RGB-620 laser
This laser is great for indoor use in pubs and discotheques. Thanks to the pre-programmed laser shows, you won't even have to control it yourself. The laser can also be operated in a music-controlled fashion. In this mode, the laser moves to the beat of your music and adjusts its programs to it.
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 4.5 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 30.0 x 25.0 x 11.0 cm
- RGB laser
- laser diodes: red (120 mW), green (100 mW), blue (400 mW)
- laser modulation: TTL
- laser class: 4
- scanner speed: 25 K
- beam angle: +/- 20 degrees
- modes: DMX, ILDA, stand alone, music-controlled
- addressing and controls: 4-segment LCD display
- DMX: 19 channels
- connectors: ILDA in/out, DMX XLR 3-pin in/out, IEC in
- safety: key switch, safety eyelet, interlock
- dimensions: 290 x 240 x 110 mm
- weight: 4.5 kg