Order a Customised Bass Drumhead
Did you know that you can order your very own customised bass drumhead at Bax Music? It's easy to do: simply let us know what size of drumhead you need, and send along the text, band logo, or other picture you'd like to have printed on the drumhead.
What kind of material will be used?
Your custom image will be printed on to a thin, flexible, durable vinyl sticker. We will then adhere the sticker to a smooth single-ply bass drumhead. Not only does this method ensure that you get an oustanding sound, but it also looks extremely professional.
Cost & delivery time
The cost of customising a bass drumhead depends on the size of the bass drum. The following amounts include the cost of the drumhead, the design preparation, the printing, the mounting and the delivery.
- 18-inch bass drumhead: £75
- 20-inch bass drumhead: £85
- 22-inch bass drumhead: £95
- 24-inch bass drumhead: £105
The delivery time will be no longer than 20 days.
How do I order?
- Step 1: First we need a few details from you so we can print the sticker. You can provide this information using the form below. You'll receive an email confirmation after submitting your request.
- Step 2: Once you receive the confirmation email, please forward it along with the picture you want on your drum head (preferably a JPG file with the picture in its original size) to email@example.com with 'custom bass drum head request' in the subject line.
- Step 3: One of our percussion specialists will get in touch with you to finalise the details.
- We can’t provide you with an example of how the finished drumhead will look in advance.
- It is not possible for us to make a hole in the drumhead.