Behringer UP1200 Multipar
The Behringer UP1200 is a versatile multipar with a particularly high light output. It's a great choice for theatre and stage use since it comes with four different lenses: a narrow spotlight, two medium floodlights and a conventional spotlight. With such a package, you have the freedom to find the best lighting solution for your situation!
The Behringer UP1200 multipar delivers a great performance with the added bonus of an affordable price tag. You can rely on the UP1200 show after show, and a lot of that is thanks to its rugged aluminium housing. It's been kept compact for mobile use, though it's certainly well suited for use in fixed installations as well, thanks to the convenient mounting bracket included in the package.
Tips or comments about this product
- This product does not come with a light bulb.
- A grounded power connector needs to be installed by the user.
- Number of DMX channels not specified
- Light source colour white
- Light source type halogen (included)
- Spotlight type profile spotlight
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 6.9 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 30.0 x 29.5 x 46.5 cm
- versatile multipar
- suited for G9.5 lamp base
- high light production with minimal energy use
- rugged aluminium housing
- 4 glass lenses included: narrow spotlight, spotlight and 2x medium floodlight
- power: 575 W
- compact housing for easy transport
- with mounting bracket
- high-quality components
- durable construction
- dimensions: 300 x 237
- weight: 3.8 kg