Konig & Meyer 12387 flightcase for 12380 and 12386
If optimal safety is key for your 12380 or 12386 stand, there's no getting around a professional flight case. A case is the perfect way to protect your stand from scratches and other forms of damage that can occur during transport. It keeps your stand neat and presentable, which is a must is your company organises lectures and/or presentations.
Inside the flight case is a shock-absorbent foam inlay that ensures a perfect fit and optimal support for your lectern. The exterior of the case is fitted with rugged plastic, professional handles, butterfly latches, aluminium corners and even built-in wheels for easy transportation, you can simply pull this flight case along as if it were a suitcase.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 16.0 kg
- transport flightcase for the 12380 and 12386 lecterns
- fitted with a shock-absorbing foam inlay for perfect support
- prevents scratches, shocks and keeps your lectern presentable
- with additional space for accessories
- fitted with aluminium corners, butterfly latches, ball corners and built-in wheels
- dimensions: 1,265 x 685 x 305 mm
- weight: 16 kg