Eurolite DMX Superstrobe 2700 stroboscope
You cannot have a musical climax without a bit of strobe light. The bright, white flashes have a tremendous effect on your crowd and give your show an extra bit of magic. This stroboscope is DMX-controlled, giving you full control, whether you are using software or a lighting console. It has a dimmer function with a range from 0 to 100 % and it can produce 1 to 12 flashes per second.
The strobe tube produces bright flashes of light that are reflected at the audience by a high-grade reflector. The reflector’s shape increases the beam angle, covering a large part of the dance floor. Larger venues only need two to four of these strobes to create a great show. If you are using several units, you can create an especially awesome effect by having them chase each other at the climax.
This stroboscope is equipped with a filter frame that enables you to use colour filters. Treat your audience to various light colours and create a different effect each time. A strobe tube is included and already preassembled, as is a mounting bracket, which enables you to mount the stroboscope on a wall or suspend it from a truss.
This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 5.2 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 55.5 x 19.0 x 31.0 cm
- highly powerful 1500W stroboscope
- produces bright, white, pulsing flashes of light
- high-quality reflector technology
- wide beam angle, fills the entire dance floor
- can be manually or DMX-controlled
- DMX control via 2 channels
- intensity (0-100% dimmer) and flash rate (1-12 flashes per second) adjustable
- DMX connection by means of 3-pin XLR connectors
- electronically controlled power supply
- equipped with a colour filter frame
- stroboscopes can be interlinked for synchronised shows
- 1500W stroboscope tube preassembled
- fitted with a mounting bracket
- mains power: 230V AC, 50 Hz
- power consumption: 1500W
- dimensions: 460 x 240 x 140 mm
- weight: 5 kg