Briteq BT-PROFILE160 LED-engine
You can leave making great stage lighting in the capable hands of Briteq! Their modern BT-PROFILE160 LED spot light properly lights any stage with its 160-watt COB LED (3,200K colour temperature). A notable feature for this fixture is that its optics are separately available - you can choose from a 15-30 model and 25-50 optics, depending on what you need. No matter which way you go, the performing artists will definitely be able to appreciate the fixture's moderate heat production. Moreover, it has a positively stunning light output, and the energy consumption is neatly constrained to 165 watts at maximum output.
BT-PROFILE160 LED: controls
You can use the BT-PROFILE160 LED as a stand-alone device, or control it via DMX (8 or 16 bits). The 8-bit option uses one dimmer fader, while the 16-bit option also offers a coarse and a fine fader. The manual mode features a practical 16-bit dimmer. Additionally, you can choose from several dimmer curves: linear, square law, inverse square law and s-curve. The separately available optics give you 15-30 or 25-50 degree zoom. Moreover, this LED spot light is compatible with ETC Source Four optics for endless combination options. Forget about huge power consumption and the heat of halogen spot lights and choose this COB LED theatre spot light.
Tips or comments about this product
Please note: the pictured optics are separately available. Only the LED engine is delivered.
This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 6.0 kg
- Light source colour white, warm white
- Number of DMX channels 1, 2
- Variable focus yes
- Type of spotlight profiel spotlight
- high-quality LED profile spot light
- perfect for theatre use
- professional build quality and output
- light source: 160-watt COB LED
- colour temperature: 3,200K (halogen simulation)
- quiet Heat Pipe cooling
- separately available optics for razor-sharp projections
- high-quality 16-bit linear dimmer, can be used manually or via DMX
- operational modes: manual / 8-bit DMX / 16-bit DMX (1 or 2 channels)
- DMX connector: XLR 3-pin, male
- DMX link out: XLR 3-pin, female
- compatible with ETC Source Four optics
- LCD display for settings
- no external power supply required
- power consumption: 165 watts
- fuse: 250V T6, 3A (slow blow)
- weight: 6.1 kg