Briteq BT-THEATRE 100EC MKII LED theatre spotlight
After the successful BT-THEATRE 100EC, which has earned its stripes, so to speak, in the world of theatre and lighting, Briteq introduces this professional theatre spot. The MKII boasts the same output as you'd find in a normal 1000 Watt spot, but heavy power cables attached to each spot are no longer necessary thanks to the use of a COB LED. You can easily link the BT-THEATRE 100EC MKII power supply through the PowerCON in/out located on every unit.
BT-THEATRE 100EC MKII: operation
Traditionally, all the functions of theatre spots - brightness, zoom, on/off, etc. - were controlled completely by hand. The main advantage of the integrated DMX control is that you can include these lights in your show and control things like dimmer and strobe from your light table. Angling the spot does still need to be done by hand.
The biggest difference between the MKI and the MKII
The most significant change in the new MKII as opposed to the MKI would be the barn door, which was bolted to the fixture on the MKI and was difficult to change and remove. Briteq has taken this into consideration with the MKII and placed the barn door in a special filter holder so it can be easily removed, if necessary. This also simplifies the use of colour filters. Looking for a theatre spot with plenty of options? Then the Briteq BT-THEATRE 100EC MKII is the spot for you!
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: the image may differ from the actual product.
This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 6.5 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 47.0 x 36.0 x 32.0 cm
- Light source colour white, warm white
- Number of DMX channels 1, 2
- Variable focus yes
- Type of spotlight Fresnel
- LED theatre spotlight
- light source: COB LED
- power COB LED: 100 Watt
- beam angle: 10 degrees
- output @ 2m: 7,800 ux
- colour temperature: 3,200 K
- zoom: 10 - 55 degrees, manual
- strobe: 0-20 Hz
- work modes: manual and DMX
- number of DMX channels: 1/2
- adjustable LCD display
- DMX connection via 3-pole and 5-pole XLR
- PowerCON in/out
- material: anodised aluminium
- colour: black
- dimensions: 1.8 x 12 x 14.7 inches (45 x 305 x 374 mm)
- barn door is secured by way of a filter holder for quick and easy removal
2x Briteq BT-THEATRE 100EC MKII
4x Briteq BT-THEATRE 100EC MKII
6x Briteq BT-THEATRE 100EC MKII