Road Ready RR1200B MKII turntable flight case
If you own an SL1200 turntable, this flight case is an excellent way of keeping your valuable equipment safe. Road Ready has devoted itself to developing flight cases that get your gear on location in one piece, and the RR-1200B shows that they're up to the task. It can accommodate a single SL-1200 turntable, or a different model with similar dimensions. The case's foam interior does not only protect your turntable against impact during transport, but also absorbs subwoofer vibrations while you're DJing. During your sets, your record player stays securely inside the case. Is your assigned DJ booth not quite high enough for you? No problem - just place the RR1200B's lid underneath the case, and your equipment is elevated to a much more pleasant level.
This Road Ready flight case is made of sturdy wood, and equipped with durable aluminium extrusions. Ball corners provide additional protection and make it easy to stack the case, and butterfly latches keep the lid securely attached while you're on the road. A practical handle, finally, enables you to carry the case like a suitcase. Keep your valuable turntable safe and sound with the Road Ready RR1200B flight case!
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: flight cases are supplied without equipment or accessories, unless the product text specifically states otherwise.
This product comes with a manufacturing defects warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 9.2 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 45.0 x 55.0 x 26.0 cm
- rugged flight case
- equipped with butterfly latches and handle
- aluminium extrusions and ball corners
- room for a single DJ turntable
- exterior lid: 21.5 x 17.2 x 4.5 inches (545 x 437 x 114 mm)
- exterior base: 21.5 x 17.2 x 5.1 inches (545 x 437 x 130 mm)
- interior lid: 19.3 x 15.2 x 3.3 inches (490 x 385 x 84 mm)
- interior base: 19.3 x 15.2 x 3 inches (490 x 385 x 76 mm)
- 20.3 lbs (9.2 kg)