Blue Yeti multi-pattern USB condenser microphone
The Blue Yeti is the most advanced, versatile USB microphone with multiple pickup patterns. A combination of three mic pickups and four different pickup patterns make the Yeti a powerful piece of kit for all manner of recordings - from meetings to vocals or podcasting applications. As the Yeti features a THX certificate, you can count on excellent sound quality and great performance - you'll be able to easily record bright-sounding audio!
The innovative 3-capsule design lets you record in stereo, and you can select three other pickup patterns too - cardioid, omnidirectional and bidirectional. Truly, the versatility of the Yeti is many times greater than that of other USB microphones.
It features a quality analogue-to-digital converter of 48 kHz / 16 bits, so that the registered signal can be transferred to your computer accurately. Furthermore, the Yeti has a built-in headphone amp, so that you can monitor the audio without any delay, and the volume can be adjusted with the rotary knob on the Yeti. The housing features a mute button and the recording level can be adjusted on the microphone housing itself too.
Low distortion, a balanced frequency response and accurate reproduction of registered audio characterise the Yeti. You can also easily connect the Yeti to your computer - no drivers are needed, just plug it in to the USB connector.
- Bit rate 16-bit
- Headphone output yes
- Low-cut filter no
- Maximum sample rate 48 kHz
- Maximum SPL 120 dB - 129 dB
- Maximum frequency 20 - 20.9 kHz
- Included DAW software none
- Microphone accessories cable, stand
- Minimum frequency 20 - 21 Hz
- Polar pattern cardioid, figure-8 / bi-directional, omni-directional, stereo
- Type of USB connector micro USB
- Type of USB microphone table model
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 1.8 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 25.0 x 16.5 x 13.5 cm
- digital resolution: 48 kHz / 16 bit
- microphone pickups: three 14mm condenser elements
- pickup patterns: cardioid, bidirectional, omnidirectional and stereo
- frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- maximum sound pressure: 120 dB
- impedance headphone amplifier: 16 ohms
- power headphone amplifier: 130 mW
- THD headphone amplifier
- frequency response microphone: 15 Hz - 22 kHz
- signal/noise ratio headphone amp: 100 dB
- power consumption: 5 V DC, 150 mA
- microphone thread: 5/8"
- dimensions microphone in holder: 120 x 125 x 295 mm (LxWxH)
- weight microphone: 0.55 kg
- weight holder: 1 kg
- system requirements PC: Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, USB 1.1/2.0, 64 MB RAM (minimum)
- system requirements Mac: Mac OSX (10.4.11 or higher), USB 1.1/2.0, 64 MB RAM (minimum)