Samson UB1 boundary USB omni-directional microphone
Considering the success of their USB microphones, Samson have released this UB1 boundary microphone. Due to its omni-directional recording pattern, the UB1 is suitable for recording meetings, group conversations or band rehearsals, for example. This microphone is ideal for use in schools, churches, courtrooms or other places that require high-quality computer recording.
The microphone can be attached to tables, walls and ceilings, or placed on stage.
The UB1 has a low-profile design so it can be placed inconspicuously. The design consists of a zinc construction and solid steel grille which makes this microphone very durable. The neoprene rubber mat eliminates all contact noise and produces clear recordings. This boundary microphone absorbs the first reflection of its ground surface. As a result, a signal of at least 6 dB can be reached. The UB1 works directly via USB on most PC and Mac OS systems and does not require any drivers.
- Connector USB
- Microphone sensitivity (dBV/PA) not applicable
- Microphone impedance not applicable
- Maximum SPL 120 dB - 129 dB
- Maximum frequency 18 - 18.9 kHz
- Minimum frequency 30 - 34 Hz
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 350 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 22.7 x 4.6 x 15.0 cm
- condenser USB boundary microphone
- frequency range: 30Hz - 18kHz
- Mac and PC compatible, no drivers required
- omni-directional recording pattern
- resolution: 16-Bit/44.1-48kHz
- phantom power via USB connector
- miniature, low-profile design
- weight: 0.37 kg
- dimensions: 85 x 14 mm (diameter x height)
- USB cable included