Line 6 L6 Link XLR cable 1.5m
Connect your Line 6 equipment with the L6 LINK XLR cable. L6 LINK is a great connection that was developed by Line 6 and that sends both audio and control signals through a single, very practical cable.
The advantages of the L6 Link XLR cable
Line 6's link technology allows you to create a network of StageSource speakers, the chained speakers communicate with each other, adjust SmartSpeaker modes and optimise the entire system.
Also, you can connect your speaker setup to your Line 6 StageScape M20D digital mixer to experience live sound mixing in an entirely new way. All you need to make the most of your POD HD, DT amplifier, StageScape mixer and StageSource speakers is the Line 6 L6 Link cable.
- (partially) coiled no
- Right-angled connector no
- Cable type microphone cable
- Colour black
- Length 1.50 m
- Set no
- Type of audio connector XLR 3-pin
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 200 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 21.0 x 16.0 x 2.0 cm
- data cable
- designed for Line 6's L6 Link protocol
- resistance: 110 ohms
- optimised for digital signal transference
- available in several lengths
- length: 1.5 m