Information about returns
You can return a product if one of the following is the case. Click on any term below for more information.
Have we answered your question?
If the product is not defective, but you'd still like to return it, read the Terms & Conditions on our 60-Day Trial Period page.
Packaging & Shipment
- When returning a product to us, we recommend you use proper packaging materials. You are responsible for any damage that may occur in transit as a result of poor packaging. We therefore advise the following:
- 1. Put the product back in the original packaging if you still have it. If not, use proper packaging materials.
- 2. Put the packed product in the Bax Music box it came in, or in another sturdy shipping box.
- 3. If necessary, use filling material to secure the product and ensure it doesn't slide around inside the shipping box during transit.
- Do not write or put any stickers on the original product packaging. You may write or put stickers on the shipping box.
- You are responsible for the return shipment. Keep the tracking code until you receive confirmation that we have received the product.
- Include the completed return form (in the shipping box). Incomplete return forms will not be processed. Find out more in the section 'How do I send products back for free?' below.
- Cover your own address with the return label (on the shipping box). Find out more by clicking on 'How do I send products back for free?' below.
- Products must be shipped via the selected/assigned carrier.
- Software can only be returned if it is still in the original sealed packaging. If the software packaging has been opened, we will return the product to you.
- You may only return opened software if you have received permission to do so from a Bax Music Customer Service representative. Permission is only granted if you have received the wrong product, for instance.
- Some hardware products come complete with software either on a CD or as a download code. If you return the product in accordance with our return procedure, then the software licence code should not have been used (unless this was necessary to determine the state of the product). If you have used the licence code even though it was not necessary to determine the state of the product, we will charge a £25 fee to clear the licence. If you do not include the software with the return at all, we will charge you the full value of software.
Please go to:
You will receive a return form from us by email within 48 hours of registering your return. You will also receive an email with a return label. Print out this return form, fill it out completely and include it inside the shipping box with the product(s) you wish to return. Print out and attach the return label to the shipping box, making sure it covers your own address.
- Please note: the best and easiest way to actually return a product is by registering the return on our website.
For parcels weighing under 20 kilograms and measuring 80 cm or less in length:
- Step 1: Register your return.You can select one or more products from your order to return. You will then receive a confirmation by email (this is the first email). If you did not receive it yet, check your spam/junk folder.
- Step 2. We will process your return registration. If there are any problems, we will get in touch with you. Within 48 hours of approval of your return, you will receive an email from us that includes the return form (this is the second email). You will also receive an email with the return label (the third mail).
- Step 3: Print out both the return form and return label. Fill out the form and include it inside the shipping box along with the product(s). Attach the return label to the shipping box, making sure it covers your own address.
- Step 4: Bring the parcel to a UPS Pickup Point.
- Step 5: Tell the UPS Pickup Point employee that you are returning the parcel to Bax Music free of charge. They will help you process the return shipment. You will receive proof of delivery with a tracking code. Keep the tracking code until you receive confirmation that we have received the product, which usually takes about 5 business days.
For parcels weighing more than 30 kilograms or with dimensions greater than 270 x 419 x 419 cm:
- Please contact our Customer Service team by phone on 020 3695 2176 or by email at email@example.com. We're happy to assist you!
For information about refunds, please go to:
If the products you've received do not match your order, you can send the incorrect products back to us free of charge. See the instructions above on 'How do I send products back for free?'. Once we receive the tracking code of the return shipment, we will ship the correct product out to you right away.
- Please note: if you have received the incorrect products, please contact our Customer Service team by phone on 020 3695 2176 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please follow the return procedure above when returning products.
Here is everything you need to know about exchanging a product:
We'd like to ask you to read all the information above, which should give you a good indication of how long the return process takes. If it takes longer, please contact our Customer Service team by phone on 020 3695 2176 or by email at email@example.com.