RME Advanced Remote Control
With their Advanced Remote Control, RME offers a pleasant dose of ease and control. This comprehensive remote gives you instant access to the most important functions of the RME Fireface UFX and Fireface UCX audio interfaces. You'll even be able to operate future RME models equipped with an ARC connector. For intuitive control, the Advanced Remote Control's durable metal housing is equipped with a large dial and a series of buttons.
RME Advanced Remote Control: assignable controls
The RME Advanced Remote Control delivers optimal user ease in a customised package. Using RME TotalMix FX software, you're able to assign no fewer than 36 different commands to seven of the remote control's eight buttons. Six of these seven buttons are equipped with a bright indicator light, so you can keep a clear overview. The remote's smooth dial allows you to accurately control values such as volume and gain, while a cable with a length of five metres gives you all the freedom of movement you need.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: only suitable for Fireface UFX models manufactured after June 2011 (serial number 23241707 and up).
- Type of audio interface accessory remote
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 200 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 24.2 x 16.3 x 8.5 cm
- remote control for Fireface UFX (made after June 2011) and Fireface UCX
- remotely controls the main functions
- rugged metal housing
- intuitive user interface
- large dial for accurate control of volume, gain, etc.
- 8 buttons
- 7 buttons are assignable to 36 different commands using TotalMix FX
- cable length: 5m