Case Logic BPCA-114K Berkeley 14-inch laptop bag anthracite
Whether you're taking your laptop with you to school or to your job, with the Case Logic BPCA-114K you will be doing so in style. This grey Berkeley backpack is a multifunctional pack that has room for a 14-inch laptop or a 13-inch MacBook Pro. You'll also find a separate compartment for your tablet, as well as plenty of room for books and/or spare clothes. Handles on the top and bottom of the bag allow you to easily pick it up and stuff it in an overhead bin, for instance.
Case Logic BPCA-114K: it's bigger on the inside
On the outside of the BCPA-114K you will find a compartment for pens and small accessories such as phone chargers, as well as a hidden compartment on the back panel for your mobile phone, passport or wallet. Additionally, on the side you will find practical mesh pockets for a water bottle or a Thermos. Finally, the backpack features padded shoulder straps that are seamlessly adjustable for optimal carrying comfort.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: any pictured accessories serve illustrative purposes only and are not included!
The weight and dimensions include packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 100 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 26.0 x 32.0 x 11.0 cm
- Case Logic Berkeley Backpack
- spacious backpack for 14-inch laptops and tablets
- colour: anthracite
- separate compartments for your 14-inch laptop/13-inch MacBook Pro and your tablet
- secure hidden compartment on the back panel for small valuables
- asymmetrical storage panel for electronics or small school/office supplies
- compartment for pens, markers and pencils
- sturdy shoulder straps seamlessly adjustable to any body type
- extra large zippers for easy access, wide enough for luggage locks
- handy mesh side pockets for water bottles
- practical handles on the top and bottom
- suited for laptops up to 13.5 x 9.7 x 1.7 inches (343 x 246 x 43 mm) in size
- material: durable polyester
- dimensions: 17.5 x 12.6 x 11.4 inches (445 x 320 x 290 mm)
- weight: 1.80 lbs (0.83 kg)