Mono EFX-365 DJ Pack, black
If you're a professional DJ going from gig to gig, you'll want a functional bag that can hold all your gear. The Mono EFX 365 DJ pack is the result of a string of prototypes and years of practical research. It's clearly designed for the mobile DJ - it's shock-proof, watertight, and has soft padding to protect your gear. The 365 is big enough to carry two 17" laptops in the two large front pockets, as well as cables, a set of headphones, and other accessories.
This bag has really been thought through, which shows in its number of compartments and features. The front pocket, for example, features a Velcro strap on which you can suspend your cables so they don't get tangled up. The main compartment has an extra soft sleeve inside it to hold your laptop. What's more, the 365 can carry a Vestax VCI 300 or an Akai APC 40 controller.
Shoulder straps, handle and finish
This Mono bag can be carried by its sturdy handle, or worn on your back, thanks to the practical shoulder straps. Underneath, it is equipped with four rubber feet for even more protection. The main compartment is 13 inches wide and 17 inches high, not including the side pockets, and 3.5 inches deep - plenty of space for both a laptop and a controller.
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 2.0 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 56.0 x 44.0 x 19.0 cm
- Mono EFX 365 DJ Pack
- for optimal protection of your DJ gear
- shock-proof panels with soft padding
- sturdy handle and shoulder straps so you can wear it on your back
- waterproof, lightweight Sharkskin material
- rubber feet
- rugged, watertight zippers
- main compartment (W x H x D): 13 x 17 x 3.5 inches
- special padded laptop sleeve
- two large front pockets
- handy Velcro for suspending cables
- suitable for controllers such as the Vestax VCI 300 and Akai APC 40
- colour: black/grey
- weight: 2.1 kg