Mono M80 flight bag for electric bass guitar, black
If you want to transport your bass with style and optimal protection, then the M80 flight bag series is worth a look. The M80 series by Mono is developed by musicians, for musicians, which means no stone has gone unturned as far as making these bags as functional as possible. Now that your bass is safely secured, bring on that world tour!
That title says it all. Because the M80 flight bag is made from waterproof Sharkskin material, it is completely watertight. The zippers are extra strong and watertight as well. Padded shock-proof panels are used in this bag, as well as special ABS strips to protect the most vulnerable parts of your guitar.
It's important that your bass guitar is not only secure but also protected from possible damage. Your guitar's neck is supported by a special strap that is soft but strong. The bag itself is equipped with a sturdy handle and two shoulder straps so you can wear it on your back. Every bag in the M80 series has handy compartments for things like pedals, cables, extra strings - you name it!
The weight and dimensions include packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 2.0 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 124.0 x 44.0 x 11.0 cm
- Mono M80 flight bag for electric bass guitar
- ensures optimal protection of your bass guitar
- shock-proof panels with soft padding
- the neck is secured by means of a strap
- sturdy handle and shoulder straps so you can wear it on your back
- waterproof Sharkskin material
- rubber feet
- rugged, watertight zippers
- suitable for a bass guitar measuring 48 inches in length and maximum 14.5 inches wide
- colour: black
- weight: 3.6 kg