Tuna Knobs 6-pack controls for tablet
In essence, Tuna Knobs are physical rotary controls for your touch screen. Attach them to your tablet by means of their suction cups, and the touch screen will automatically recognise them as fingertips and respond accordingly. The Tuna Knobs were developed to combine the versatility and ease of your tablet with the hands-on feel of conventional hardware. That means you can use any app you like, but still enjoy the old-fashioned approach of turning knobs and tweaking sounds.
The injection-moulded Tuna Knobs consist of two different components: polycarbonate and a special conductive rubber for your touch screen. Stick a Tuna Knob on your tablet by means of the miniature suction cup on its bottom, and its separate axis allows it to rotate smoothly. This set consists of six Tuna Knobs - compatible with iPad, iPhone, Android and Windows tablets - supplied in a practical travel case.
- Number of caps 6
- Colour black
- Type of cap rotary knob
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 100 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 19.0 x 13.0 x 3.0 cm
- set of six Tuna Knobs
- physical controls for touch screens
- suitable for iPad, iPhone, Android and Windows tablets
- suitable for a range of music production and DJ apps
- material: rubber, polycarbonate
- colour: black, transparent
- travel case included