Odyssey Artca angled top-mount rack shelf
Odyssey's Artca rack shelf is just like any regular rack shelf, but has an angled design. This top-mount rack shelf is great for mounting a mixing console, for instance. If your mixer has a slanted design, the Arcta compensates for the difference in front and back height, placing the mixer quite level. If you own a flight case with rack space for tabletop equipment (like the Odyssey FZ1002, for example), chances are it has a slanted top. In that case, the Arcta can also be used to level out the angle for your gear, which means you're able to create a stable base for peripherals like BR/DVD/CD/MP3 players and separate accessories in your combo rack.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: the rack shelf is delivered without equipment.
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 2.1 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 55.0 x 60.0 x 13.0 cm
- angled top-mount rack shelf for 19-inch rack
- depth: 10 rack units / 17.5 inches (44.4 cm)
- height front/back: 2 inches (5.08 cm) / 3.5 inches (8.89 cm)
- solid construction
- weight: 6 lbs (2.7 kg)
- colour: black