Crossrock CRSG206C Soft bag for electric guitar
To protect your classical guitar, it's best to use a hard case. Unfortunately, this isn't always practical, especially if you don't have a car at your disposal. The flexible yet extremely sturdy CRSG206C soft bag for classical guitars is therefore a great alternative. Thanks to two strong, comfortable shoulder straps, it's easy to swing this bag on your back and take with you on your bike, for example.
Crossrock CRSG206C: optimal protection for your guitar
Getting caught in the rain is not a problem - this bag's exterior is finished with a durable 600D polyester and is water-repellent. No need to worry about scratches or damage to your guitar during transport thanks to the supple, smooth, 20mm-thick nylon interior lining. Extra reinforcements are located at the most vulnerable parts of the guitar, namely the head, bridge and end pin. All these properties ensure your guitar has optimum protection!
The Crossrock CRSG206D soft bag also offers plenty of space for your papers, songbooks and sheet music. On the front, there is an A4-sized compartment, big enough to hold most of your papers. It also has two extra pockets for accessories like an extra set of strings, a tuner or a metronome, so you'll never need to bring an extra bag to your guitar lessons!
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 700 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 109.0 x 45.0 x 14.0 cm
- gig bag for classical guitar
- model: classical
- colour: black
- exterior: 600D water-repellent polyester
- interior: soft nylon lining
- lining: 20 mm high density foam
- reinforced interior for additional protection of head, bridge and end pin
- ergonomic adjustable shoulder strap with practical handle
- strong, comfortable handle on the side
- large A4-size front compartment with zipper
- 2 additional compartments with zipper
- wear-resistant underside
- silk-screened Crossrock logo
- interior sizes (mm): length A = 1040, width B = 335, width C = 425, depth D = 105
- weight: 1.3 kg