Showtec FX Ice Jet CO2 shooter
Are you always wondering how those cool smoke bursts are created on stage? Here's the answer: with the help of CO2 shooters like this FX Ice Jet by Showtec! The device spits out wonderful billows of smoke that allow for a great effect. Thanks to the compact dimensions of the Ice Jet, you can a suspend it in the truss, which allows for falling smoke plumes. This shooter is easy to aim so that smoke is sent in the right direction.
Showtec FX Ice Jet: overview
A great advantage of this system is that it uses large, professional CO2 canisters, so that you needn't provide a CO2 charge for every separate shooter. Simple lead a CO2 hose to the shooters to provide them with CO2. Operating this shooter is done by switching the power on/off. If you do this via a DMX relay, you can operate multiple shooters via DMX, allowing for wonderful synchronous effects!
Tips or comments about this product
- CO2 gas has a temperature of -70 degrees. For safety reasons, never place a CO2 shooter near your audience.
- This shooter is fed by a separately available CO2 cylinder, which is different from those used in beer tap installations and has a riser. Usually these cylinders come with a deposit and can be handed in.
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 3.0 kg
- CO2 shooter
- operate by switching the power on/off
- output: +/- 8m
- outlet pipe: adjustable
- colour: black
- consumption: 0.5 kg/s CO2
- dimensions: 130 x 80 x 130 mm
- weight: 2.9 kg
2x Showtec FX Ice Jet
- 2 x Showtec FX Ice Jet CO2 shooter £1,118.00
4x Showtec FX Ice Jet
- 4 x Showtec FX Ice Jet CO2 shooter £2,236.00