Road Ready RR11M16UCT 19-inch tape rack flight case with table
The enormous amount of rack space this flight case has to offer makes is a must-have for musicians and DJs who travel regularly and want easy access to their equipment.
The top rack offers 11 U, which is enough space for a DJ or PA mixer and a controller as well, and there's a 16U vertical rack available for even more gear such as amplifiers, a crossover, processor, equalizer, MD player or drawer unit, to name but a few. At 50 cm deep, this case can easily hold an amp or rack PC.
This flight case features a durable wooden construction with aluminium extrusions, ball corners, butterfly latches, handles and pre-drilled rack strips. A service door is located on the rear so you can access the cables and connectors without removing the equipment from the case. Unlike other flight cases though, this particular one has a sturdy fold-out table that can be attached to the side to create a platform for DJ gear or a light controller, for instance. Road Ready's tape rack flight case is just the thing for DJs and musicians who are ready for the road!
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: flight cases do not include equipment, unless the product text specifically states otherwise.
- Number of horizontal rack units 11 U
- Number of vertical rack units 16 U
- Handles yes
- Build-in depth (front to back) not specified
- Material wood
- With table yes
- Slanted top yes
- Internal shockmount no
- Lock type butterfly lock
- Wheels yes
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 43.0 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 59.5 x 71.0 x 104.5 cm
- equipped with wheels
- 2 solid handles
- professional design
- sturdy corner extrusions
- butterfly latches
- robust design
- equipped with fold-out table for external equipment or DJ gear
- top: 11U rack space
- front: 16U rack space
- pre-drilled rack strips
- rack nuts and bolts included
- exterior dimensions: 656 x 545 x 992 mm
- weight: 41.5 kg