Road Ready RRM12U slanted flight case
Road Ready's RRM12U is a slanted flight case with a 10U top rack and a 12U vertical rack. The case is robust and well built to provide your equipment with optimal protection at all times. It has rugged corner extrusions, strong butterfly latches, 2 robust handles and there's a rear door so that you can easily gain access to all the connectors on your equipment.
The slanted top rack is ideal for equipment like a 19-inch PA mixer or a DJ mixer and a controller. The slanted design tilts your gear towards you which makes it much easier to see and use all of the various controls you need.
The 12U vertical rack provides space for equipment like an amplifier, an equalizer, a crossover, effects units or similar sized gear.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: flight cases do not include equipment, unless the product text specifically states otherwise.
- Number of horizontal rack units 10 U
- Number of vertical rack units 12 U
- Handles yes
- Build-in depth (front to back) not specified
- Material wood
- With table no
- Slanted top yes
- Internal shockmount no
- Lock type butterfly lock
- Wheels no
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 24.6 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 56.0 x 62.0 x 84.0 cm
- 2 robust handles
- professional design
- rugged corner extrusions
- equipped with butterfly latches
- robust construction
- vertical rack: 12U
- top rack (slanted): 10U
- rear access door
- exterior dimensions: 608 x 545 x 824 mm
- weight: 24.6 kg