Kanex ATV Pro AirPlay mirroring for VGA projector
The Kanex ATV Pro is a practical tool that converts your Apple TV signal to VGA projector resolutions. This compact device, with its Apple TV-style design, provides AirPlay mirroring, so you don’t need any expensive HDMI projection equipment; a conventional VGA projector will do just fine. Due to the built-in stereo audio output (3.5 mm mini jack), excellent media transfers are ensured.
ATV Pro: a welcome tool
The ATV Pro offers a wide range of applications. It serves as a connecting link for every organisation or household that uses both VGA projectors and Apple devices. Schools and other facilities that work with Apple TV will also make great use of this mirroring tool. The ATV Pro is ultra-compact and is powered by Apple TV’s HDMI output. It will help you enjoy your equipment to the fullest, so you don’t need to invest in any new projection gear.
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: the pictured Apple TV module is not included with this product.
- Number of USB ports not applicable
- Keyboard connector not applicable
- Specifically for software not applicable
- Type computer accessory adaptor
The weight and dimensions include packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 400 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 7.9 x 2.8 x 21.0 cm
- AirPlay mirroring for VGA projector
- compatible with Apple TV (2nd and 3rd generation)
- works with all conventional VGA beamers
- input signal: HD video source
- output signal: VGA
- supported resolutions: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 720i, 1080i, 1080p
- vertical frequency range: 50 / 60 Hz
- audio output: 3.5 mm stereo mini jack
- cable length: 7 cm
- dimensions: 79 x 27 x 210 mm