Magma Traktor Pro2 and S4 keyboard cover
Do you want to play tracks and scratch faster? You can, with the Magma Keyboard Cover Traktor Pro 2 and S4. Thanks to this cover, you can make optimal use of the Traktor Pro 2 hot keys.
Magma Traktor Pro 2 QWERTY Keyboard Cover: Traktor Pro to the maximum!
The latest keyboard cover for the Traktor Pro 2 has a very special design - a coloured checkerboard. This is a better match with the new unibody MacBook Pro notebooks, and increases visibility of the shortcuts. The cover is made in collaboration with Native Instruments. Because each button has a colour code, you can make maximum use of the extensive Traktor Pro hot keys - for the left and right turntables, as well as the CTRL and ALT-key combinations.
The Magma Keyboard Cover Traktor Pro 2 and S4, made in America by KBcovers, is made of durable and ulta-thin silicone. This doesn't only feel good during use, but also provides your keyboard with better protection. The regular letters and commands remain visible when you're not using Traktor Pro. This cover fits perfectly and doesn't slide during use.
Tips or comments about this product
- This product is only intended for Traktor Pro V2 and Traktor Kontrol S4, it won't work for Traktor Pro 1.
This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 150 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 31.0 x 14.0 x 0.5 cm
- Number of USB ports not applicable
- Category Computers & Tablets
- Specifically for software NI Traktor
- Keyboard connector not applicable
- Type computer accessory keyboard cover
13-inch MacBook (US Keyboard)
13-inch MacBook Air (US Keyboard)
13-inch aluminium unibody MacBook (US Keyboard)
13-inch aluminium unibody MacBook Pro (US Keyboard)
15-inch aluminium unibody MacBook Pro (US Keyboard)
17-inch aluminium unibody MacBook Pro (US Keyboard)
- made of durable, soft, and ultra-thin silicone
- specially designed colour-coded buttons with Traktor Pro hot keys
- cover always stays in place
- washable and easy to clean
- protects from dirt, spills, and wear and tear
- with QWERTY layout