Meinl Chris Adler 24 cymbal case
Style and ease-of-use come together in this good-looking Meinl Chris Adler 24-inch cymbal bag. With its two separate compartments, you can take your cymbals with you wherever you go without having to worry. The main compartment will hold 24-inch cymbals, while the smaller front pocket holds cymbals up to 15 inches in diameter. The striking design is the result of a collaboration between Lamb of God drummer Chris Adler and Ken Adams, who designs album covers for the band.
Chris Adler 24-inch cymbal bag: ease-of-use
The Meinl Chris Adler cymbal bag offers custom comfort! You can either carry it using the padded carrying handle, or you hang it over you shoulder with the adjustable shoulder strap. The inside is fitted with a soft divider and the sturdy construction will keep your precious cymbals safe from dirt and impact.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 2.8 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 70.0 x 70.0 x 12.0 cm
- Case or bag bag
- Maximum diameter 24 inches
- Dividers yes
- Wheels no
- stylish cymbal bag
- design by Lamb of God drummer Chris Adler
- main compartment accommodates cymbals up to 24 inches in diameter
- inside fitted with soft cymbal dividers
- outer pocket accommodates cymbals up to 15 inches in diameter
- handle and adjustable shoulder strap