Odyssey FZGSPIDDJSZGTBL case for DDJ-SZ/DDJ-SZ-N/DDJ-SZ2 DJ controller
Odyssey's FZGSPIDDJSZGTBL Glide Style flight case is yet another great addition to the renowned Black Label series. The case was designed specifically for the Pioneer DDJ-SZ, DDJ-SZ2, or DDJ-SZ-N DJ controller, and features a characteristic Glide Style laptop platform that can accommodate more than just a laptop. Extend the platform towards the back, and you're able to operate both your laptop and your Pioneer controller. At the bottom of the flight case, there's a ventilation space that can also be used to store small accessories and cables.
Odyssey Black Label case for Pioneer DDJ-SZ/DDJ-SZ2/DDJ-SZ-N DJ controller
The FZGSPIDDJSZGTBL case is fitted with anodised hardware with a black powder coating, and with metal ball corners for increased strength. The case's latches and handles are conveniently recessed, so they won't stick out. There are rubber feet on the bottom of the case as well as caster wheels for easy transport. To make a long story short: if your own a Pioneer DDJ-SZ, SZ2, or SZ-N DJ controller, the Odyssey FZGSPIDDJSZGTBL is an indispensable accessory.
Tips or comments about this product
- The Pioneer DDJ-SZ2 DJ controller is the same size as the DDJ-SZ, so it will fit in the same type of case.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 24.0 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 100.0 x 58.0 x 27.0 cm
- Odyssey Black Label Glide Style case
- model: FZGSPIDDJSZGTBL
- made to size for the Pioneer DDJ-SZ / DDJ-SZ2 / DDJ-SZ-N DJ controller
- extendable Glide Style laptop platform
- extendable GT Gliding Tray
- dimensions (LxWxH): 984 x 559 x 254 mm
- weight: 25 kg
- anodised hardware
- all-black powder coating
- rugged design
- space for accessories/cable management
- fitted with handles, latches, roller wheels
Other products by OdysseySearch all products by Odyssey
Alternative products by other brandsSearch all products in the category DJ Controller Flight Cases
Related products by OdysseySearch all products by Odyssey in the category DJ Controller Flight Cases