Prodjuser CDJ-13 MKII flight case
ProDJuser's CDJ-13 MkII flight case is designed to protect your entire Pioneer DJ set during transport. The case has room for two CDJ-2000 players and a DJM-2000 mixer and there's foam on the inside to keep your gear safe from bumps, knocks and scratches.
This robust flight case is made of 9 mm-thick birch wood with a tough black top layer and it has durable handles and locks by Penn Elcom. The front panels are removable and the cable tray is another handy feature. The case is equipped with handles and wheels for easy transport.
Also suitable for CDJ-2000NXS
Pioneer's CDJ-2000NXS has the same dimensions as the CDJ-2000, which means the case is also suitable for this model.
Tips or comments about this product
- ProDJuser cases and accessories are made using Penn Elcom materials.
- Please note: ProDJuser cases and accessories now have black handles, so the case you receive will either have black or silver handles. If you order several cases, the handles may differ in colour.
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 10 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 129.0 x 57.0 x 25.0 cm
- robust flight case for complete Pioneer DJ set
- flight case for 2x CDJ-2000 and 1x DJM-2000
- also suitable for the CDJ-2000 Nexus
- surrounding foam absorbs shocks
- equipped with removable front panels
- equipped with cable tray
- robust 9 mm wood construction
- Penn Elcom flight case material
- customised fit for optimal protection
- equipped with handles and a trolley system for easy transport
- black, scratch-resistant top layer
- can be placed on a table, keyboard stand or DJ booth
- external dimensions: 1243 x 201 x 544 mm