Road Ready RRDJMW turntable flight case
These days, DJs want to have their turntables with them at performances for records as well as timecode vinyl. To transport your setup safely from A to B, Road Ready offers this flight case that's big enough for two turntables and a 12-inch mixer like the DJM600/700/800 and two SL-1200 turntables.
This flight case has a robust construction with rugged aluminium extrusions and ball corners to make stacking and transporting easier while keeping your gear safe. Simply turn the professional butterfly latches to open and remove the lid and the party can get started! There are cable troughs built into the case so you can connect a 230V power cable and two XLR or RCA cables and keep them out of sight. Road Ready has also made sure this flight case is easy to transport by giving it two in-line wheels. As Road Ready say themselves, "Hey, we're looking out for you!"
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: flight cases don't include equipment or accessories unless the product text specifically states otherwise.
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 23.4 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 152.0 x 51.0 x 30.0 cm
- rugged flight case
- for 12-inch mixer and two turntables in normal position
- suitable for Pioneer DJM 600/700/800
- suitable for Technics SL-1200 series
- suitable for Behringer DDM4000
- suitable for Reloop RMX-40
- suitable for Ecler NUO5/EVO4
- suitable for A&H Xone:42/92
- suitable for Denon DN-X1100/X1500S/X1700
- lid exterior dimensions: 1,418 x 473 x 112 mm
- base exterior dimensions: 1,418 x 473 x 126 mm
- lid interior dimensions: 1,356 x 453 x 88 mm
- base interior dimensions: 1,356 x 390 x 80 mm
- weight: 23.4 kg