American DJ SDC12 DMX controller
Many pubs and small venues use lighting equipment that is DMX compatible, and yet there are few practical DMX controllers for this purpose. Don't worry, as American DJ offers the SDC12, a compact controller that can be hung from a wall. This controller can operate 12 DMX channels and an overall dim function via the master fader. Its compact design makes it easy to take with you, which is ideal for entertainers or fair stands. Small but powerful!
American DJ SDC12: an overview
You don't need close inspection to tell that this controller has a very clear layout: seven faders and a single button. The faders are divided into a single master fader and six two-layer ones. On the top are both a 3-pin and a 5-pin XLR/DMX connector. This is also where you assign the premier DMX signal via the DIP switches. Power can be supplied by the included adapter or an optional 9V battery.
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 1.2 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 21.5 x 36.5 x 12.0 cm
- DMX controller
- channels: 12, divided over six faders/two layers
- faders: 7, six channel faders and one master fader
- suitable for wall mounting thanks to slotted holes
- power: 12V adapter (included), 9V battery (optional)
- addressing: premier channel can be set via DIP switches
- connectors: DMX XLR 3-pin and 5-pin out, 12 volt DC in
- dimensions: 191 x 149 x 41 mm (7.5 x 5.9 x 1.6 inches)
- weight: 2 lbs (900 gr)