Showtec Scanmaster 8/2 DMX lighting control
The concept of the scanmaster is well known with light jockeys, starting DJs or others who own DMX-controlled lighting. This device has been copied by many brands, making it unclear who came up with it first. Showtec has designed this scanmaster in order to make it as user-friendly as possible. It makes it easier for you to treat your audience to a creative lighting show.
The main advantage of this controller is that you can patch the channels. There will be no need for you to adjust the dimmer of every scanner, just patch the channels to one channel and you will able to set the dimmer for all scanners. Drive-in shows will benefit especially from this function, as these require very little dimmer use.
Of course, this version of the scanmaster also has all the advantages of the normal version, such as: simple programming, various chases and the option of manual control during live performances.
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 3.5 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 55.5 x 23.0 x 13.5 cm
- 12 fixtures
- 16 channels per fixtures
- programmable speed and fade time
- 3-pole XLR as DMX output
- 5-pole MINI input
- patchable channels for every fixture
- programmable scenes: 240 on 30 banks
- operating modes: automatic, music-controlled
- patch mode: for every fixture
- assignable channels
- mains voltage: DC 9V – 300mA
- 230V adaptor included
- dimensions: 483 x 133 x 50mm
- weight: 3kg