Sunlite STICK-KE1 designer DMX controller white
If you're looking for a lighting controller that can be programmed by professionals and used by amateurs, the STICK is the one you need. This easy-to-use, touch-sensitive panel is easily mounted to the wall and quickly connected to your Sunlite software. After that, it's incredibly easy to activate colour changes or to conjure certain colours directly. You can let the STICK communicate with your computer via Ethernet, or use the stand-alone mode for fixed installations.
Benefits and concept of the STICK-KE1
Of course, you only set up a system like this if you can benefit from easier programming and from better controls. The STICK offers exactly that, especially when you're working with a group of different people who haven't yet completely grasped DMX control. Its touch-sensitive panel and illuminating LEDs always give you a nice overview of your lighting equipment. Switching colours in certain zones, or activating colour changes becomes a piece of cake. Finally, a MicroSD slot allows you to store certain settings.
Tips or comments about this product
Please note: the controller does not have a built-in microphone or audio trigger.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 250 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 18.0 x 15.0 x 5.0 cm
- flat wall-mounted lighting controller
- perfect for LED/RGB fixtures
- state-of-the-art design and technology
- mini USB connector for software programming
- stand-alone mode (no computer)
- complete control via touch-sensitive buttons
- 1,024 DMX channels
- unlimited memory thanks to micro SD slot
- integrated clock and calendar
- Ethernet connection
- make your own design via online design centre
- comes with ESA, ESA PRO, SUITE2, and DMX recorder software
- colour: white with black front panel