Avolites Tiger Touch II DMX controller
Avolites is a well-known brand that has made a name for themselves in the world of professional lighting and lighting controls for the entertainment industry, and enjoy great popularity in the UK, the Netherlands, Belgium and all other parts of Europe. Avolites is known for their high-quality, durable, rugged products. You might have seen, or heard of, the renowned lighting consoles often used for large events or productions that have all the features you could possibly need.
The Tiger Touch
The Tiger Touch's power lies with the seamless integration between software and hardware. Where many lighting consoles need an external display, the Tiger Touch features a built-in 15.4-inch touch screen, giving you easy, fast and total control. This large display always shows the appropriate Titan skin, giving you access to the functions you need.
More than just a DMX controller
The renowned playback section is placed directly under the touch screen, and features 10 faders with add/flash and swap/solo buttons. Right next to it you'll find three rotary encoders for easy and precise light positioning. The right side of the console may remind you of the popular Avolites Pearl, and if you have ever worked with the Pearl, working with the Tiger Touch is just as easy. Moreover, the 2 full-speed artnet universes and 4 DMX 512 outputs are more than enough to operate a full-blown light show.
- 19 inches no
- Number of DMX light control channels 2048
- Joystick no
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 31.0 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 76.0 x 62.0 x 30.0 cm
- comprehensive DMX lighting controller
- 15.6-inch touch screen
- Titan operating system
- stage visualiser
- internal hard drive with enough room for 50,000 shows
- USB port on the front
- shows are compatible with all Titan consoles
- 10 playback faders with programmable functions
- 4 DMX 512 outputs (5-pin)
- 2 ARTnet universes
- MIDI input
- audio input
- integrated VIDEO media server options
- fast live control
- unique Avolites Quicksketch options
- numeric keyboard
- dimensions: 750 x 610 x 300 mm
- weight: 30 kg
- CPU: Intel Core Duo™
- network: Intel 82537L Gigabit Ethernet.
- graphics: Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 950
- inputs/outputs: PS/2, LPT, VGA, LAN, USB2.0, Audio, SPDIF, IEEE 1394.
- ambient temperature: 0 ~ 60°C .
- RAM: 1 Gigabyte DDR2 RAM
Reviews from other countries
Translate all reviews to English