Sunlite STICK-GA2 design DMX controller, white
This complete light system can be set up by a professional in no time and then operated by anyone. It seems impossible, but Sunlite has made this scenario a reality with the STICK-GA2 DMX controller. In situations that require a regular switch in scenes, this is the most ideal controller on the market. It offers the possibility to pre-program 99 scenes and is equipped with 512 DMX channels! Even large decorative systems can be operated by those with zero experience or know-how!
Technology behind the STICK-GA2
The STICK-GA2 has a storage capacity of 99 scenes that you can browse through, switch and access easily with a few basic buttons. With an output capacity of 512 DMX channels, you can operate complex decorative lighting installations with ease. The scene number is displayed clearly on an LED display and the panel itself can be mounted onto any single gang wall socket.
Setting up and programming the STICK-GA2 controller
Using a computer and the Sunlite DMX software, you can program scenes in advance and use the STICK-GA2 to play them on your DMX gear. On location, all your personnel need to do is switch between scenes using the intuitive controls!
Tips or comments about this product
- Please note: the picture shows the black version, but you will receive the white version.
This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 400 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 14.5 x 13.5 x 5.0 cm
- flat wall mountable DMX controller
- colour: white
- ideal for switching between DMX scenes
- output capacity: 512 DMX channels
- switch between 99 different scenes intuitively
- pre-program scenes on the computer with Sunlite control software
- dim and colour-change via mode function
- number of selected scene clearly displayed
- optimised for wall mounting in a single gang wall socket