Visual Productions New DIN Rail DMX Splitter (wire terminals)
Although the DMX 512 data protocol is highly successful, it does have its limitations. For instance, it only allows you to connect 32 devices, in a bus topology with one cable of maximum 300 metres. Luckily, with the New DIN Rail DMX Splitter by Visual Productions, you're no longer limited to these facts. This splitter turns one DMX input signal into six individual DMX output signals. This creates a star topology, rather than a bus topology, allowing for much more efficient cable management.
Benefits of the Visual Productions DIN Rail DMX Splitter
Each output is suited for 32 extra devices, so that you can control up to 192 devices with just one DMX signal. Additionally, the splitter operates as a signal booster considering each output supports yet an another 300-metre cable. This model features wire terminals, but we also offer the RJ-45 variant for more connecting options.
Individual, optically isolated outputs
The New DIN Rain DMX Splitter features six individual optically isolated DMX outputs. This is perfect for distinguishing computerised devices from conventional lighting, or when you're looking for an alternative to the traditional, daisy-chained signal.
Gewicht en afmetingen inclusief verpakking
- Weight (incl. packaging) 200 gr
- DMX splitter with wire terminals
- suited for DIN rail mounting
- DMX-512 in and through
- 6 DMX-512 outputs, individual optically isolated
- each output is suited for 32 devices
- also functions as signal booster
- each output supports 300-metre cable
- power: 8 - 12 V DC (optional external adapter)
- dimensions: 4.1 x 3.4 x 2.4 inches (105 x 86 x 60 mm)
- weight: 0.3 lbs (120 grams)