Briteq LD-512BOX DMX interface
The LD-512BOX by Briteq is the LD-1024BOX's successor, but unlike its bigger brother, it has one DMX universe with a maximum of 512 DMX channels at its disposal. This device offers everything a beginner light jockey needs to create a spectacular light show. Using the included software by Chromateq, you can let your imagination run wild!
The LD-512BOX, with its Neutrik XLR connectors and sturdy aluminium housing, is the kind of rugged quality we've come to expect from Briteq. It houses an integrated infra-red receiver so you can operate it with the remote control while in stand-alone mode. A clever addition is the Kensington cable lock on the rear, which is often seen on laptops, ensuring no one will run off with your DMX interface!
Tips or comments about this product
Let op! Voor meer dan 512 kanalen is de Chromateq Pro versie van de software benodigd. Deze vindt u in dit product.Warranty period
This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 369 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 21.0 x 15.0 x 6.0 cm
- DMX interface with software
- works as DMX interface or stand-alone
- up to 512 DMX channels
- dimensions: 70 x 90 x 50 mm
- set up using included Chromateq software
- included: USB cable
- optional: IR remote (for stand-alone mode)