Pioneer multimedia SE-CL501-G in-ear headphones green
The Pioneer SE-CL501-G offer a comfortable fit and powerful bass tones at an affordable price. Thanks to their in-ear design, these closed earphones have a sound-isolating function, which allows you to enjoy detailed sound, even at a lower volume.
The SE-CL501-G have an input power of 100 mW and an impedance of 24 Ohm. As such, these earphones are suitable for various applications. Their power is provided by a 9-mm driver. The SE-CL501 offer an exceedingly neat sound reproduction at a very sharp price!
The green Pioneer SE-CL501-G have a compact and stylish look. These lightweight earphones barely weigh 4 grams! The black cord has a length of 1.2 metres and is fitted with a 3.5 mm jack plug. Three accessory sets of ear sleeves, in the sizes small, medium and large, ensure an optimal fit.
This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 40 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 17.0 x 6.5 x 3.5 cm
- Minimum frequency 20 - 21 Hz
- Maximum frequency 20 - 20.9 kHz
- Colour green
- Includes microphone no
- Removable caps yes
- Cable length 100-149 cm
- Volume control no
- Active noise reduction no
- Wireless no
- type: fully closed in-ear
- sound-isolating function
- powerful bass reproduction
- frequency range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- 9mm driver
- impedance: 24 Ohm
- power: 100 mW
- sensitivity: 100 dB
- connector: 3.5 mm jack
- cord length: 1.2 metres
- colour: green
- weight: 4 grams
- supplied with three sets of ear sleeves (S/M/L)