Eurotruss FD32 ladder truss 150 centimetres
This FD32 ladder truss has a length of 1.50 metres and weighs only 4.5 kilos, making it exceptionally lightweight yet very sturdy.
The 50mm main tubes are made of high-quality aluminium and have a wall thickness of 2 millimetres. The bracing also has a wall thickness of 2 mm and an outer diameter of 20 millimetres. This truss part is equipped with the conical coupler system and has been TUV-certified.
FD32 truss parts can be used up to a span of four metres. This system can be used in combination with the FD34 truss series. The truss can be used for decorative purposes but it's also great for tautening a projector screen, for instance. It can be used for horizontal as well as vertical rigging applications.
- Type truss part right part
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 3.8 kg
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 150.0 x 29.0 x 5.0 cm
- flat truss part
- main tube: 50 x 2 mm
- bracing: 20 x 2 mm
- material: aluminium
- can be used up to a span of 4 metres
- point load at 4 metres: 39 kg/m
- distributed load at 4 metres: 20 kg/m
- dimensions: 1,500 x 290 x 50 mm (L x W x H)
- weight: ~ 3 kg/m