Yamaha MY8AE AES/EBU interface card
Special for the DM2000, DM1000, 02R96 and 01V96 digital mixers, Yamaha has brought out a series of mini-YGDAI interface cards. With these cards you can easily connect to any of the digital standards in the studio and live world.
Yamaha MY8AE AES/EBU
This card has 8 digital inputs and outputs on a D-sub 25-pin connector, so in total 16 I/O in 24-bit format.
Flexible Mini-YGDAI interface card
This type of card is ideal for expanding your digital mixer, especially if you need additional digital inputs and outputs! These cards are also great for keeping your digital mixer up to date with the latest digital networks.
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 1.0 kg
- 24-bit D/A converter
- 8 input, 8 output interface
- choose from jack or XLR connectors (via break-out cable, not included)
- mini YGDAI card slot (ADAT, TASCAM, AES/EBU)
- word clock input and THRU connectors
- 1 MY card slot
- signal, nominal and peak LED indicators
- frequency response: 20 tot 20kHz
- dynamic range: 110 dB
- weight: 7.5 kg