General Electric GY 9.5 230V 650W 88469 T27 GCT lamp
This General Electric halogen lamp features a GY 9.5 lamp base. The lamp has a wattage of 650 watts at a voltage of 230 volts, and a lifespan of approximately 400 hours. These lamps are often used for raylight reflectors, which are found in PAR 56 or PAR 64 fixtures, but also in theatre spotlights and Fresnel lenses. General Electric lamps offer better quality and last longer than OEM lamps, even under the most demanding circumstances.
Tips or comments about this product
- A lamp's estimated lifespan is based on use under ideal circumstances. As such, we cannot extend a warranty for a lamp's lifespan. We will, however, guarantee that it's working upon arrival.
- The product image may slightly differ from the actual product. We therefore recommend that you carefully read the specifications.
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 125 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 12.3 x 4.0 x 4.0 cm
- GY 9.5 lamp base
- lifespan: approximately 400 hours
- wattage: 650 watts
- operating voltage: 230 volts
- colour temperature: 3,050 K
- lumens: 14,500