General Electric GY9.5 230V 500W A1 244 raylight lamp
GeneralGeneral Electric halogen lamp with a GY 9.5 lamp foot. This lamp has a wattage of 500 W at a voltage of 230 V and a lifespan of approximately 75 hours. This lamp is often used in raylight reflectors that are placed in par 56 or par 64 armatures, but also in theatre spotlights or fresnels. General Electric lamps have a higher quality and last longer than OEM lamps, even in the most demanding situations.
Tips or comments about this product
- The lifespan is an estimate based on ideal circumstances and use. We cannot guarantee on the number of burning hours, only that the lamp will be functional upon arrival.
- The picture may differ slightly from reality, therefore check the specifications carefully.
This product comes with a manufacturing defects warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 23 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 4.0 x 4.0 x 12.0 cm
- GY9.5 lamp foot
- lifespan ~75 hours
- wattage: 500 W
- voltage: 230 V
- colour temperature: 3,200 K
- lumens: 13,000 LM