Bowers & Wilkins P7 headphones black
With the P7 headphones, Bowers & Wilkins has introduced their first over-ear model. The ear pads comfortably seal off your ears, so you can fully enjoy your music in excellent quality - just as B&W intended. Thanks to a practical remote and microphone, the P7 headphones are a perfect match for your iPhone, mobile phone or MP3 player.
Enhanced audio quality
Equipped with a driver unit that functions just like the one in a hifi speaker - the diaphragm exclusively aimed at producing sound - the P7 headphones deliver truly outstanding sound. Dual-cavity ear pads make sure that that sound reaches your ear drums in a pleasant way. Not only do they adjust themselves comfortably to the shape of your head, they also keep a consistent volume of air between the driver units and your ears, resulting in an enhanced stereo image and an optimal audio experience.
Lots of comfort and a foldable construction
The P7 headphones have a durable stainless steel construction with a clever hinged design. That means you can fold them as you would fold a pair of sunglasses, and keep them in the included sleeve. You'll be able to safely take the P7s with you wherever you go. These Bowers & Wilkins headphones were created with great care, and their components are fashioned from durable materials. The moving parts, logo plates and end plates, for instance, are made of brushed aluminium, while the headband and ear pads are made of real leather. As such, they're incredibly comfortable, even if you're wearing them for hours on end.
- Active noise reduction no
- Wireless no
- Headphone construction closed
- Headphone impedance 20-29 ohms
- In/on/over-ear over-ear
- Includes microphone yes
- Collapsible yes
- Adjustable bass boost no
- Removable cable yes
- Cable length 100-149 cm
- Colour black
- Maximum frequency 22 - 22.9 kHz
- Minimum frequency 10 - 14 Hz
- Type of audio connector jack 3.5 mm TRS
- Volume control yes
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging) 290 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 18.0 x 15.0 x 6.0 cm
- over-ear headphones
- compatible with Apple devices (remote and microphone are supported by: iPhone 3GS or newer, iPad, iPod touch (2nd generation or newer), iPod classic (120 GB, 60 GB), and iPod nano (4th generation or newer). audio is supported by all iPad and iPod models.
- dynamic driver
- nylon damped diaphragm
- CCAW coil
- dual cavity pad
- replaceable ear pads
- detachable cable
- foldable, hinged design
- drivers: 2x 40 mm (Ø)
- frequency range: 10 Hz - 22 kHz
- impedance: 22 ohms
- sensitivity: 111 dB/V at 1 kHz
- distortion (THD) < 0.3 % (1 kHz/10 mW)
- maximum input power: 50 mW
With the P5 Wireless headphones, the renowned British hifi company Bowers & Wilkins has issued their first wireless Bluetooth model. Five years ago, B&W introduced the successful P5 headphones, which were later succeeded by the P5 Series 2 model. The P5 Wireless headphones deliver the same outstanding audio quality as the P5s, but add the Bluetooth technology of the B&W T7.Read more...