Fostex TH-7B semi-open headphones
After the TH-5B and the TH-5W, Fostex have also launched the TH-7B. These headphones have a slightly higher rating than their predecessors, due to their higher sound pressure level, better sensitivity and larger drivers. This gives them an extra edge, which is specifically audible in the low-range frequencies.
The most prominent assets of the TH-7B are their all-round character and their beautiful design. The black body is finished with purple details and a purple cord, which give it a distinctive look. The purple detail on the headband also indicates the left and right side of the headphones.
With a maximum SPL of 118 dB, the TH7B produces ample sound, which is even sufficient in noisier environments.
This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Weight (incl. packaging) 300 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging) 23.0 x 11.0 x 18.0 cm
- Active noise reduction no
- Wireless no
- Headphone construction half open
- Headphone impedance 50-74 ohms
- On / over-ear on-ear
- Includes microphone no
- Adjustable bass boost no
- Removable cable yes
- Cable length 150-199 cm
- Colour black / purple
- Maximum frequency 20 - 20.9 kHz
- Minimum frequency 20 - 21 Hz
- Type of audio connector jack 3.5 mm TRS
- Volume control no
- semi-open headphones
- suited for simple studio applications and all-round use
- impedance: 70 Ohm
- frequency range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 98 dB/mW
- maximum input power: 100 mW
- maximum SPL: 118 dB
- 1.2 m cord (3.5 mm plug) and 1.5 m cord (6.35 mm plug) included
- weight: only 260 grams